Privacy & Policies
- Which personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- Which choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures are in place to protect against the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect the information you voluntarily give us via email or another direct contact. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will only share your information with third parties outside our organization other than as necessary to fulfill your request (e.g., Lab orders).
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- Inquire about which data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and securely transmitted to us. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon on your web browser or “https” at the beginning of the web page’s address.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only staff members who need the information to perform a specific job (billing or patient care coordinators) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The devices where we store personally identifiable information are kept securely.
If you have any questions, contact us immediately at (949)432-4849 or email@example.com.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for such other sites’ content or privacy practices. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other websites that collect personally identifiable information.